GovLoans is a website brought to life by the United States Government to serve the public’s gateway to government loan information. At this time, GovLoans offers information on loan opportunities from five loan making agencies.
The aim of the web site is to make the process of seeking loan opportunities simpler, more accurate, and much more convenient. The website is also made to direct you to the loan information that will best suit your preferences.
The loan-making agencies that comprise GovLoans are the following:
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) – The USDA is an independent agency of the federal government that is centered on enhancing the country’s economy and American people’s standard of living. The loan programs that are made available by the USDA are centered on providing assistance to farmers, ranchers, rural individuals, communities and businesses in the process of bettering and stabilizing farm income by means of helping the farmers market their crops. In addition, the USDA is also offering indirect loans to farmers and ranchers who does not have to ability to procure commercial loans simply because they haven’t manifested the ability to establish stability with regards to their financial resources or they have suffered from setbacks due to disasters.
- Department of Commerce (DOC) – The DOC is one the loan-making agencies that is designed to create sustainable conditions for entrepreneurship, competitiveness, and stewardship and economic growth. The DOC is providing loan programs to commercial fishermen in the United States and several other eligible citizens and entities.
- United States Department of Education (DOE) – The DOE is the primary agency in the United States Federal Government which offers loans and several other sorts of financial assistance to students and parents. The DOE is the largest source of financial assistance, providing roughly 70% of all student financial aid in the United States.
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) – The HUD is the government agency that is assigned to provide home loan programs to individuals who require money to buy new homes or refinance their current dwelling with a very low advance payment.
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) – VA is the government agency that provides loans and financial aid to veterans and their dependents.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) – The SBA is the federal government agency that offers loans and grants to small business concerns and small disadvantaged businesses.